How to Use Brainwave Entrainment to Destress and Improve Emotional Health
Brainwave entrainment is one of the most widespread and well-known brainwave altering techniques available. Considered by many experts to be a powerful alternative therapy method, it has been associated, particularly in the past 10-20 years, with the cure of many mental and emotional problems like heightened anxiety and even depression.
Products like the Brain Evolution System were devised many times in the past with varying results, but never at this scale. The system is seen as by far the best brainwave entrainment application for treating anxiety.
Before we go into figuring out just how a powerful, yet relatively affordable product like the Brain Evolution System (aka. BrainEv) can help you get rid of stress, we have to first take a look at how brainwave entrainment can help you switch between different states of consciousness.
What does consciousness have to do with anything? Well, each state of consciousness is associated with a certain brainwave pattern. Alter the brainwaves in any way, and the state in which your stress levels are highest can change.
Here are a few simple examples to illustrate this:
- Let’s say you’ve been working hard all day, and your stress level is basically maxed out at the end of the day. You’re so tired and tense that you can’t even slow down your brain functions to get some sleep. Relaxing for a few minutes with some lower frequency binaural beats can help you bridge that gap and allow you to ease your tension.
- Maybe being stressed has led to your brainwaves being constantly in the Low Beta range where they won’t allow you to perform any advanced tasks or to relax going lower. A full sweep of frequencies will help you “loosen up” so you can gain more control over changing your brainwave patterns.
- When it comes to depression, using deep relaxation meditation either with very low (Theta) or very high (Gamma) frequencies of isochronic and binaural beats has been known to work.
As you can see, there are a lot of options, so you can even practice using a simple free stereo tone generator to create your own binaural beats. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be a “hit and miss” process, since scientists have already been working on cracking the brainwave entrainment codes for decades.
The Brain Evolution System is one of the most powerful examples of the product of their work, and it can be used right out of the box to get the very best results with eliminating stress and anxiety.
What Does This Mean for Depression and Anxiety?
If you’re just trying to find a quick fix for anxiety and depression, all this talk about brainwave frequencies may sound a bit complex and outlandish. However, brainwave entrainment has been proven to really work, even in studies that tracked the way brain activity changed with the use of various audio patterns.
The idea is simple: you just have to relax while using a stereo headset to listen to one of the MP3 tracks provided through the Brain Evolution System. You will be provided with a detailed guide on exactly how to use these tracks for maximum efficiency, and you can just sit back and expect the results to start showing.
As you listen, you will hear various changing tones and sounds that will, first of all, soothe your mind and cause you to enter a state of deep relaxation. It’s important, of course, to avoid turning the volume up too high, since the sound can then get too distracting or even disrupting.
What happens next is what the true magic of brainwave entrainment is all about. As you listen, you will feel yourself relax and the tension in your body decrease to the point where both your mental and physical stress will vanish.
While the tones will not necessarily act like a brainwashing technique to wipe your negative thoughts and disruptive emotions from your psyche, they will change the “stage” to provide you with better opportunities to change your mental landscape.
As a result, positive thinking, meditation and relaxation will all be within your reach, and it won’t be long before you can end up consciously controlling the entire process to reduce both stress and depression.
Stress Relief and Meditation
When using brainwave entrainment products like the Brain Evolution System, it helps to practice some simple meditation techniques if you want to de-stress most efficiently.
One of the most basic practices you can use merely requires you to focus on your breathing and relax while listening to the BrainEv soundtracks:
- Sit in a quiet place, and dim the light slightly, so that you will not be disturbed by any outside influences.
- Make sure you sit with your spine erect and your feet firmly on the ground.
- Start the brainwave stimulation track, while you breathe slowly and evenly and continue focusing on your breaths.
- Allow any images or thoughts that come to the surface to pass through your mind without giving them much focus.
- Start with shorter meditation sessions, and don’t try to force yourself into a state of calmness. If after 5 minutes you feel any discomfort, simply stop and just relax with the audio track for as long as it lasts.
Meditation can, of course, be difficult to get into. At first, you may find your attention slipping after only a few minutes, but with time, you can get used to it and maintain your focus much longer. The key here is rather to get into a state of relaxation that will let you relieve your anxiety as efficiently as possible.
Delta Waves before Sleep
A great way to destress is to sleep well, and it is common knowledge that stress can cause nightmares, troubled sleep or even insomnia at times. Theta and Delta waves (below 3-5 Hz) in particular can be used to induce dreamless sleep and help you get a full night’s rest.
With the help of brainwave entrainment products like the Brain Evolution System, you can get even better results in this regard, and finally get that good night’s sleep you’ve been craving for.
Stress, depression, insomnia and many other mental and emotional problems can effectively be subdued with the help of brainwave entrainment, and all you need to do is use the tips and information presented here.